What data do we collect?
Our Company collects the following data only when you fill out one of our contact forms:
• Personal identification information (Name, email address, phone number.)
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide Our Company with all the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
• Make a request for property information.
• Use the contact us form.
• Request a bespoke property search.
• Upload a property you would like us to advertise.
• Request information on the Portuguese golden visa.
How will we use your data?
Our Company collects your data so that we can:
• Contact you to answer your questions.
• Contact you to arrange a property viewing.
• Contact you for further information regarding the property you wish to sell.
Our Company will not share your data with our partner companies unless you ask us
to in a written email.
How do we store your data?
Our Company securely stores your data at our registered office address on one device which is password protected.
Our Company will keep your name, email and phone number indefinitely unless you ask us to delete it. Once you ask us, we will delete your data from our database.
We will not contact you for any marketing purposes, other than stated above.
What are your data protection rights?
Our Company would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
The right to access – You have the right to request Our Company for copies of your personal data.
The right to rectification – You have the right to request that Our Company correct any information you believe is inaccurate.
You also have the right to request Our Company to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
The right to erasure – You have the right to request that Our Company erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that Our Company restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to Our Company’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to data portability – You have the right to request that Our Company transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you,under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email: email@example.com or call us on +351 911 890 134.
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behaviour information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology, for further information, visit allaboutcookies.org.
• Keeping a list of favourite properties on your browser should you choose the option.
• Understanding how you use our website
What types of cookies do we use?
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
• Functionality – Our Company uses these cookies so that we recognize you on
• Advertising – Our Company uses these cookies to collect information about your visit to our website, the content you viewed, the links you followed and information about your browser, device, and your IP address. Our Company sometimes shares some limited aspects of this data with third parties for advertising purposes. We may also share online data collected through cookies with our advertising partners. This means that when you visit another website, you may be shown advertising based on your browsing patterns onour website.
How to manage cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us
Email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
How to contact the appropriate authority
Should you wish to report a complaint or if you feel that Our Company has not addressed your concern in a satisfactory manner, you may contact the Information Commissioner’s Office.